Sunday, May 25, 2008

the purpose...?

Heya lovas, guess what?
I'm sneaking on.
tee-hee!
it turns out I'm failing social studies for the time being, so I'm grounded until i get my mark back up.
but that hasn't stopped me :)
ANYWAYS
i thought I'd tell you, my dear reader, why I'm creating my very own blog.
i know some people use it like an Internet diary, or a gossip page, or a ranting area.
i think I'll be using it for all of those (minus the gossip), depending on my mood when i write it.
sounds good?
good.
SO
guess what happened last night?
i was babysitting my sisters last night.
AND ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.
lets see...
my sister tried baking cookies using baking soda instead of baking powder.
she also invited a friend over without my or my parent's permission.
another one sneaked off to a dance.
and the next morning they told on me cause i was on the computer when i was grounded.
dumb girls
i told on them right back :)
and guess who's in the deep shit?
not me ^.^

Dylan

No comments: